You may shoot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your hatefulness, but still, like air, I will rise.

13.9.11

Cross My Heart

There are very few people in my life that mean a lot to me. My friends and Shaun are up there on the list except only as of right now. The minutes and months go by and before I know it, I won't be in love or have my best friends anymore. The relationship with Shaun will end in flames and my friendship with Amanda and Claire will slowly slip through my fingers. I'll have new faces that reach the top of my list; it's only a matter of time. Kind of sad to think of it like that, right? This is why my brother is number one. I know that he could never vanish. Sure, maybe in a while from now, we won't speak for a year due to a pointless fight, but unlike bitchy friends and heartbreakers, he'll always stick around. My brother, although a pain in my fucking ass, means the world to me. He's the only person I'd take a bullet for. I wouldn't even do it for my parents or friends. I guess this just goes to say that my brother is my brother and I love him. Just wanted everyone to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment