You may shoot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your hatefulness, but still, like air, I will rise.

31.8.11

Outside Looking In

My name's Stephania. I'm a redhead. I like to play my music loud. I hate being alone. I care about what people think. I fear judgement. I have loved ones. I have loved ones who I despise. I hate public transport. I can't swim. I never sleep in. Pessimist. I say sorry when I don't have to. I'm a hippie. I like to watch the people around me. I get discouraged easily. I trip on flat surfaces. Ironically, I adore dancing. I live for certain people. I don't choose my words wisely. I've made mistakes. I've been hurt repeatedly. I sometimes can't look in the mirror. I smile even when I don't mean it. I'm fragile. I try to protect myself. I talk too much. I'm extremely stubborn. I seem like a mess. I am one.

No comments:

Post a Comment